How Consignment Works
Our business isn't possible without our consigners, and we're committed to proving an exceptional consignment experience for you!
If you are looking to make fast money on your items, we are not a fit. We focus on helping clients clear their spaces of items they no longer want or need, allowing for new energy to flow. We offer the pickup service for convenience, and we work to find great new homes for high quality items in the community, promoting sustainability of the products we all need and use. We proudly support our local community.
Services we provide our consigners:
- We come get your items from you. You don't need to load up your car or stand in line for a tote. This is a free service.
- No special preparation of your items is needed.
- We take everything up front and carefully select and list the items that align well with our store's offerings. Any remaining items are either returned to the consignor or generously donated to local charities that actively contribute to community-based initiatives.
- We don't limit the items we take by season, if the item is out of season, we simply save it until it's in-season!
- Our pricing strategy takes into account the brand, condition, and current resale values of similar items available on online platforms.
- We operate on a 50/50 profit-sharing model with consignors. Profit takes into account selling fees incurred via our online store and on eBay, so will vary based on where your item sells.
- Balance and payments are available at the end of each month. You can select store credit of your balance in the form of a gift card.
- We are currently welcoming a consignment of apparel, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and children, as well as purses/handbags and small household items and decorations.
For additional questions, reach out to us at email@example.com.